|Home||» Products||» Hose Pipes||» Hose Pipes|
Application : Pressure hydraulic and air machines, Paint Machines, Analytical Apparatus
Compressed air lines on Pneumatic Control Systems, Automobiles etc.
* 9 times lighter than copper tubings, 5 times lighter than Rubber.
* Rubber like flexibility over a wide range of temperature and hence radii of curvature can be very small without flattening and loss of pressure.
* Excellent resistance to abrasion and low temperature, Resistance to all types of weathering.
* Excellent resistance to oils, greases, aliphatic hydrocarbons, oxygen and ozone.
* Good resilience which allows repeated mounting on to the connecting pieces.
* Non-toxic, No smell.
* High cutting strength, Folding stability, Resistance to flex cracking.
* Space saving.
Available in coil form
Working Length - 1 meter to 20 meters
Working Pressure up to 12 kg / cm2